- The success and well-being of our students depend on the quality of our connection with their parents.
- Children benefit from a Christ-centered education that welcomes curiosity, nature, and fun into the learning process.
- Nevada Early Childhood Education Standards can be exceeded while gleaning inspiration from Reggio Emilia which naturally leads to STEAM activities and character building.
- Every child has a one-of-a-kind personality and their God-given gifts should be celebrated while encouraging biblical principles like compassion, appreciation, friendship, self-regulation, and resiliency.
- Developing intellectual skills such as reasoning, analyzing, predicting, questioning, and creativity is fundamental in preparing children for elementary school and beyond.
- Safety and security are paramount.